Wednesday 31 July 2013

Chlorophyll Powder

CHLOROPHYII POWDER





Shared by Fazliana, thank you.

"My mum is a butcher..she accidentally cut her finger while slicing e meat..she had a deep cut & this is not her 1st time experience cuts.. so this time ard, i use super chlorophyll & green tea oil apply it on e wound.. And today, e cut is closed she was so surprised n coudnt even find e wound"

PM me to get one.
























Shared by Fidah Md., thank you.

"From my own personal experience...

It has been a week since I was suffering from mouth ulcer. I kept applying MEDI JEL - Gel for Common Mouth Ulcers. Ok, so I thought I can endure the pain......but it hasbeen like that for a week! Instead of shrinking, the ulcer gets bigger!

Then suddenly, I realise.....why not try Super Chlorophyll. Heard that it claims to cleanse the blood and blah blah blah.....oh ya, like real......or so I thought.

I make myself one litre of Super Chlorophyll water and drink for the whole day, yesterday......then tell myself, why not at night I double it up with my Natures Tea. So, I soak a bag of Natures Tea.....and drink just before going to bed.

I am so amazed by the results! Not only I feel a great reduce in my pain, I can eat normally NOW!

I am so happy and that I am gonna tell the whole world about it. Go on and share about the great product Unicity carries. You dont even have to go to the doctor! You can treat your problems at home, yourself! Just ask the experts from Unicity. What product to take for what problems.

Save money, time and headache. I just love Unicity products."

PM me for more info and order via christyfn@gmail.com / 
https://www.facebook.com/friendcorners?ref=hl

No comments:

Post a Comment