Wednesday 31 July 2013

Calcium-Magnasium Complex


CALCIUM-MAGNASIUM COMPLEX


Ladies who have taken epidural; can you relate to her?

Sharing testimonial from Hani, thank you.

2 false alarms and sleepless nights due to the super contraction made me went in and out of the labour ward a couple of times until finally the nurses decided I had to stay in the ward on 27 March 2011 at around 5am.

The contractions were a great deal, I learnt how to tune in to the pain by breathing in and out deep. But then because I couldn't bear the pain, I decided to have epidural injected in me and again, I played with pain, this time lesser, until finally Aaliyah Durrah came out on 28 March 2011 at 12.59am.

Now after a year +, bending too much causes severe backache and I have to straighten up my back very slowly, all due to the side effect of epidural. Yes, the area where they injected the epidural still leaves its 'memories', instead of scars it leaves behind pain. So since I am in Unicity, I read up on the benefits of my products and instantly I know Calcium-Magnesium Complex helps alot. Containing Vitamin D, Calcium, Magnesium, Manganese and Boron, here are some facts I found:

. Calcium is essential to strong bones and may prevent
osteoporosis
. Magnesium assists in the body's absorption of calcium
. Boron may retard bone loss
. Together, boron, calcium, magnesium, and vitamin D help to
prevent osteoporosis, support bones, teeth, skeletal tissue and
immune system.

I started my Cleopatra regime which includes Calcium-Magnesium Complex since early 2012 and I feel lesser pain. It's still there when I bend down to carry things but the score is lesser and lesser. If u want strong bones, get some Calcium-Magnesium Complex!

PM me now for more info at chistyfn@gmail.com or call me at 012-6512228.

https://www.facebook.com/friendcorners?ref=hl

No comments:

Post a Comment