Saturday 5 October 2013

Probionic - Diarrhoea, Bowel problem




Shared by Shermaine Tan, thank you

I had diarrhoea this morning. Visited the toilet 5 times in 15min! After 3rd time, I took 1 sachet & went 2 more times. Took 1
more sachet & I can feel the pulling pain in my stomach faded away.
...
Really don't have to spend $50 to visit doctor. Once again, ProBionic did not disappoint me…

Bios Life? ProBionic
ProBionic is a supplement for individuals looking to reduce symptoms of poor digestive health like constipation, diarrhea,
bloating, and inflammatory symptoms associated with Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS). In addition, daily use of ProBionic will
improve the immune system response, thus allowing individuals to defend against harmful pathogens with ease.

PM me now for more information or order.
0126512228/christyfn@gmail.com/  https://www.facebook.com/friendcorners?ref=hl


No comments:

Post a Comment