Saturday 5 October 2013

Ulcer - Natures Tea & Chlorophyll




"From my own personal experience...

It has been a week since I was suffering from mouth ulcer. I kept applying MEDI JEL - Gel for Common Mouth Ulcers. Ok, so I thought I can endure the pain......but it has been like that for a week! Instead of shrinking, the ulcer gets bigger!...

Then suddenly, I realise.....why not try Super Chlorophyll. Heard that it claims to cleanse the blood and blah blah blah.....oh ya, like real......or so I thought.

I make myself one litre of Super Chlorophyll water and drink for the whole day, yesterday......then tell myself, why not at night I double it up with my Natures Tea. So, I soak a bag of Natures Tea.....and drink just before going to bed.

I am so amazed by the results! Not only I feel a great reduce in my pain, I can eat normally NOW!

0126512228/christyfn@gmail.com/  https://www.facebook.com/friendcorners?ref=hl

No comments:

Post a Comment