Tuesday 6 August 2013

Bios Life Slim Weight Loss, Cholesterol & Diabetes Control

Photobucket

Bios Life Slim is a revolutionary weight loss drink that is clinically proven

Bios Life Slim is a revolutionary fat burning product; providing the first scientific breakthrough in fat-loss in over 30 yearsContaining natural, proprietary ingredients, Bios Life Slim hlps your bdy naturally regulate the amount of fat stored.
Ingredients

Bios Life Slim's Key Ingredients

Ingredients: Biosphere Fiber™ (Guar Gum, Gum Arabic, Locust Bean Gum, citrus Pectin, Oat Fiber, Maltodextrin, Beta Glucan), Unicity 7x™ (Proprietary blend of plan derived poloysaccharides, Orange Juice powder flavor blend, Citirc Acid, Calcium Carbonate), Bios Cardio Matrix™ (Phytosterols, Chrysanthemum Morifolium, Policosanol), Bios Vitamin Complex™ (Beta Carotene, Biotin, Calcium Carbonate, Chromium, Folic Acid, Niacinamide, Selenium, Vitamin B1 (Thiamin HCL), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCL), Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin), Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate), Zinc Glucanate), Orange Juic Powder, Sucralose, Citric Acid.


Photobucket
How Does it Work?
Drinking Bios Life Slim at least twice a day with your meals trains your body to burn away excess fat forever—without the jitters, hunger, or confusion of other weight-loss products or programs—creating a slimmer, more active, more

 attractive you.

How Long Will it Take?
We want you to slim down—and stay slim. A “diet” is something you do to your body; Bios Life Slim is something you do with your body. You’re gradually training your body to burn fat, not store it. It usually takes about three months for this process to become permanent. Most users of Bios Life Slim begin “feeling better” within days, and report that a reduction in size starts less than 30 days later.


What Does Bios Life Slim Do For You ?


Assists the Body in Maintaining Healthy Blood Sugar Levels*
The fiber in Bios Life Slim has been found to lower the glycemic index of the food you eat. Fiber is able to slow the absorption of glucose in the intestine, which helps moderate the amount of glucose released into the blood.
Reduces the Appetite*
Soluble fiber interacts with water to create a gel-like matrix in the intestinal tract. This matrix takes up the physical space normally taken up by food and helps lead to a sense of fullness. Eating less causes your body to start burning its fat stores instead of using your most recent meal as an energy source.
Aids the Body in Maintaining Healthy Cholesterol Levels*
Biosphere Fiber™ helps the body to maintain healthy cholesterol levels. Soluble fiber binds to bile acids in the small intestine and is then passed out of the intestine with other waste products. Since the bile acid is removed, the liver must then take in more cholesterol to synthesize more bile acid.
Increases Lipolysis (the hydrolysis of lipids)*
When insulin is no longer present, your body's fat cells begin to release free fatty acids as a source of energy. As your body uses up the stored free fatty acids, your fat cells get smaller, which is seen as a reduction in body size.


For best results take twice per day, ten to fifteen minutes before your largest meals.

Mix each packet with 200- 250 ml of water.

Stir vigorously or use a shaker cup.

Drink immediately.
Success Stories From People Like You
For eleven years, I have struggled with diabetes. I have had seven eye surgeries, have lost my left eye, and have diminished vision in my right eye due to diabetic retinopathy. In July of last year, I was taking 220 units of insulin a day. I had gained 50 pounds and still had blood sugar levels running from 190 to 390. My
 doctor took me off insulin and started me on maximum doses of Glucophage and Amaryl. After several months, he told me these drugs were not working. I was scared.
Meanwhile my business partner told me about a nonprescription, natural product that was helping other people control their blood sugar levels. At this point, what did I have to lose? I took a packet of BiosLife2 and a list of ingredients to my endocrinologist. He said, "There is nothing in this that can hurt you." On January 9th I started taking Rx for Life (containing Bios Life® 2) while on Amaryl and Glucophage with no insulin. In less than one week, my blood sugar was 153, in two weeks under 100 and have had blood sugar readings of less than 80. I reduced the Glucophage by 2/3 and Amaryl to 1/2 of the original dose So far, I have lost 32 pounds.
My last examination by my eye surgeon showed no new leakage and no new bleeding in my eyes. I am saving the vision I have left. I needed a miracle and I thank God for guiding me to this.
Dick B.
When I started taking BiosLife2 on the recommendation of my physician in February, my wei
ght was 225 and my fasting blood sugar readings were 220 to 240, and that was while taking 58 units of insulin in the morning and 48 in the evening. As of April my weight is 202 (a 23 pound loss) and my fasting blood sugar readings are now 76 to 95. I only take 20 units of Insulin in the morning and 15 in the evening to maintain those readings. Best of all, I don't have to starve myself to do this. Unicity saved my life.
H. Ralph S.
In July I became ill and was admitted to our local hospital. It was discovered that I was a severe diabetic. At that time my blood sugar level was 314 before my evening meal and 569 directly after. My cholesterol was 259 and my triglycerides were 429. I was given an impossible diet and released from the hospital ten days later. My medication included Proventil by inhaler for my asthmatic condition, Seldane for allergies and the insulin which I gave myself by injection two or three times daily.
Then a miracle happened to me. My nephew introduced me to the RX for Life Program (BiosLife). Within two weeks I was able to reduce my insulin intake by half and kept reducing it for the following three months until my doctor said, "Congratulations, your blood sugar level is normal!" But that's not all. My cholesterol fell to 186 (73 point drop) and my
 triglycerides fell to 183 (246 point drop). I no longer use the Proventil or the Seldane and instead I take Defend-Ol and Calmplex2000 daily and Reliev-Ol as needed. I have lost over 50 pounds. Thank God for Rexall.
Mary H. H.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Bios Life® Offers Many Important Health

 Benefits

Reduces Risk of Cardiovascular Disease
Heart disease is the leading cause of death in the U.S. killing more than 1.3 million people a year. High cholesterol, one of the leading risk indicators of heart disease effects nearly 50% of all Americans. The worst thing is that 70% of American's don't know they have high cholesterol and for a full 1/3 their first sign will be a heart attack. Bios Life® is the most effective natural product on the market today for the lowing of bad cholesterol and the raising of good cholesterol. Learn more about the clinical research on Bios Life® and how it can reduce your risk of Heart Disease.

Reduces Risk of Some Forms of Cancer
Cancer is the 2nd leading cause of death in the U.
S. claiming 553,091* lives a year. Bios Life® contains antioxidant vitamins C and E, which have been proven to protect cells from free-radical damage. (Free radicals are unstable molecules we all encounter every day that can damage cells and lead to cancer.) Numerous clinical trials also show that diets high in fiber lower the risk of certain cancers, including colorectal, prostate, and breast. Bios Life® contains a patented, scientifically-formulated matrix of fibers that may help reduce cancer risk.

Reduces Risk of Stroke
Stroke is the 3rd leading cause of death in the U.S. taking 167,661* lives a year. Ischemic stroke has the same underlying cause as heart disease. Lowering serum cholesterol, apoprotein B, and triglycerides reduces the risk for ischemic stroke.

Helps Maintain Healthy Blood Glucose Levels
Diabetes is the 6th leading cause of death in the U.S. killing 69,301* people a year.Bios Life® has been clinically proven to lower FPG, PPBG and HbA1c-all markers for risk of complications due to diabetes. Bios Life® has been shown to be a safe, powerful, natural way to help patients better control blood glucose levels-a key to long-term management of diabetes. Learn more about the clinical research on how Bios Life® helps stabilize healthy blood glucose levels.

Reduces Risk of Alzheimer's Disease
Alzheimer's disease is the 8th leading cause of death in the U.S. killing 49,558* people a year. Recently, high cholesterol has been indicated as a risk factor for developing Alzheimer's disease. Bios Life® is clinically proven to lower serum cholesterol and may aid in the prevention of AD.

Helps Digestion, Supports Regularity, and Provides Protective Benefits

Unlike most fiber sources and supplements, Bios Life® provides beneficial amounts of both soluble and insoluble fiber. Soluble fibers support your cardiovascular system and healthy blood-sugar levels, as well as provide other benefits. Insoluble fiber aids with digestion, supports regularity, cleanses the colon, and provides other protective benefits.

Helps Reduce and Maintain Weight
Bios Life® is effective in helping you lose weight. Dietary fiber adds bulk in the diet and can help curb your appetite by giving you a pleasant, full feeling when consumed before meals. It also helps promote lean body mass through an ingredient called Chr
omeMate®, a unique form of the essential nutrient chromium.

Bios Life Promotes Overall Health and Well-being
Bios Life® provides not only important soluble and insoluble fiber combinations, but it contains antioxidant vitamins C and E and other key nutrients, such as beta-carotene, calcium, zinc, and a complex of B vitamins that promote overall health and well-being.

PM me at christyfn@gmail.com or 0126512228

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this informative information about policosanol powder with us. It's very helpful. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete