Thursday 22 August 2013

ClearStart, Bios Life Slim and Bios Life C

CLEARSTART, BIOS LIFE SLIM AND BIOS LIFE C


Thank you for sharing Azimah:)

Alhamdulilah, thank you Allah for this wonderful gift.Eversince we were married, my hubby's GOUT problem has always been my next opponent.Hospitals has always been our so called places of interest.The frequent attacks cause sleepless night and "home isolation" days.Sometimes, I even pity my kids because they can't enjoy outdoor activities with their Papa. Running or even walking can trigger the attack.I always tell myself not to give up and always searching for alternative cure for him till we met PR Sha Ismail who introduced us to Unicity products.He took ClearStart with alternate month of Bios Life Slim & Bios Life C. And look at him now, going to gym & exercising is not longer a hindrance.Alhamdulillah, Allah answer our prayers. Way to go Sayang....slowly but SURELY!!

Pm me to know more

Please visit https://www.facebook.com/friendcorners?ref=hl
christyfn@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment