Thursday 29 August 2013

Mum with 2 kids size L - S, She can and you also can




Sharing testimony from Ms. Ain, thank you.

"I have never get the chance to slim down ever since I gave birth to my 2nd child till the last, despite trying all kinds of diets and exercise regimes.. I decided to give Bios Life Slim a try even though I was skeptical about this product after trying so many kinds of slimming pills and the result still the same, in fact I got all the side effects from it.

After taking the first set of Bios life slim and Clear Start 30days, the result was good, I feel lighter. Got a compliments from my hubby that my face look smaller and radiant.. Even after taking the 3rd box now, I do received a lot of compliments from friends and relatives that my face looks fairer then before.. Now i have lost a total of 5kg, lost some inches for waist 37" to 32" and hips 41" to 39" and Im beginning to fit in my old clothing. Pants size from L to M.. Blouses from L to S-M.. I am looking forward the next updates on myself."

PM me for more details and order.

christyfn@gmail.com
0126512228 WhatsApp/Line

No comments:

Post a Comment