Thursday 5 September 2013

8 week pregnant consumer



Sharing from an 8 week pregnant consumer after consuming the products:

I AM 8 WEEKS PREGNANT!!

I and hubby planning to have our 2nd edition soon but the problem is that I’m diagnose with Polycystic Ovarian syndrome that causes irregular menses and every time it’s always a false alarm.

Thank to Unicity for producing world class products I decided to take additional supplements to boost my chances to conceive. My regime every morning with Soy Protein , Lifiber & Bios Life E a complete set of Breakfast and Energy boost .
Bios Life Slim 15 mins before Lunch & Dinner . Not forgetting Perform, Super Chlorophyll in the afternoon and Nature tea before bed time.

WANNA KNOW THE SECRET WHAT EACH OF THE PRODUCT BENEFITED HER TO CONCEIVE??

For purchases and more information simply PM me.

0126512228 / christyfn@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment