Tuesday 3 September 2013

Suffering fr monthly PMS and menstrual cramps

Shared by Lay Ying, thank you

How many of my female friends out there are suffering from monthly PMS and menstrual cramps like I used to?

From young, the supermarket brands pain killer doesn't work for me and I always have to get the doctor to prescribe something for me to relieve my monthly ordeal if not i can't study, i can't take exam, i can't work.

I have been taking synflex for more than 10yrs and it just relieves pain when u need it.

Ever since i started taking Unicity supplements in Mar13, i can see the improvement gradually and this month I have little PMS and no cramps but just some discomfort.

Drugs maybe fast but it is chemical with side effects.
Nutritional supplements may be slow but it is natural and it nourish our body system.

Start to make wise choice today.

No comments:

Post a Comment