Wednesday 4 September 2013

Detox program + Bios Life Slim = shared by Rose Ramli




Shared By Rose Ramli, thank you

Finally my own testy on SLIM me...
Ever since I conceived my second baby I gained from 45kg to 65kg (Sept 2009). I'm unable to loose weight cos in April 2010 I conceived my third baby.

I signed up for slimming program at one of the Spa and paid for $2.8k for 10 session. They kept on changing the program and the session got shorten and kept asking me to sign up for new packages.

Concurrently I signed up for Fitness Membership for Infinity Club for $4k plus. Diligently I went for the scheduled programs but due to some issues my membership got terminated. With busy schedule I'm unable to get myself into exercises to get in shape.

I was recommended by a friend on Bios Life Slim but not serious about the Product. Only last 2 mths I decided to be diligent and consistent. Alhamdullillah... I'm loving my body now and got into the shape again. Still I'm heading for leaner and healthier me...

Thank you Unicity for the World Class Product... I don't need to starve, no dieting, no restriction on food... Slim cut my craving and stop me at the right time once my tummy been filled...

1st:-
Detox yourself with ClearStart 30 days.

2nd:-
Take Bios Life Slim 15mins before Lunch & Dinner.

3rd:-
PowerBurn with meals to give extra fat burning.

Brisk walking and hydrate yourself... Enjoyz

PM me to get more info.

christyfn@gmail.com
0126512228

No comments:

Post a Comment