Tuesday 3 September 2013

Bios Life Slim shared by Lay Ling

BIOS LIFE SLIM - 3 MONTHS

Thank you sharing by Lay Ling,

All my life I have been conscious of my size problem. During puberty age I was a size XXL. It really took me a lot of effort to slim down to Size L in my early 20s by jogging 2 - 3 times a week and taking light diets throughout the day. 

Marriage life is good, me & Bernard Kew love to explore good food around Singapore and hence I started to gain much more fats and weights resulting in my all life "INCREMENT" of 3XL almost going to 4XL. This increase is horrendous despite me hitting the fitness centre consistently 2 - 3 times a week.

I came to know Bios Life Slim this year and started taking it (after detoxing) in Mar 13. The best part about Bios Life Slim is, I can still eat my normal 3 meals according to Justina Lee. Although initially I am a little doubtful but I still want to give myself a chance to slim down and it really sounds easy. With consistency in taking the products twice daily, 6 months down the road I experience really good inch loss even though I still take my normal meals/late dinners and not working out consistently (due to super busy schedule now). This product is simply amazing! I am so so so happy! ^^


Now I really love taking photos and self-taking photos.

Is Bios Life Slim safe?? Definitely!!! It is clinically proven, patented and is listed in the Physician Desk Reference in USA.

Slim and look radiant is what this product has done for me.
Thank you Unicity for the world class products, muaks!


PM me to get more info.

christyfn@gmail.com
0126512228 WhatsApp/Line

No comments:

Post a Comment