Thursday 12 September 2013

Dad os Linda Mandy - he made it ! Bravo




Great Sharing from Linda Mandy, thank you.

"Good morning everyone... This is daddy and i am shocked to notice his result this morning.. I went out of the house late for the 3 "awesome" full day course today because my mum and myself were so amazed that daddy actually SLIM DOWN.. He has been fat all his life... I dont actually remember him being thin... Mum did a good job feeding with good food i must say... So for him to slim down like this after 3 months of taking bios life slim...mcm amazing kan... He did some catwalk before i left just now.chey action lah dier...! Pretty amazing result... Now, i am waiting for him to check his cholesterol level, im sure his doctor will be too shocked to admit that Bios Life Slim work.. Ahahaaha and now i sound like a promoter. I am not okay.. I love the products lah. Sungguh bagus!!"

PM me to get your set.

No comments:

Post a Comment