Tuesday 3 September 2013

Bios Life C



Shared by Sabrina, thank you.

Here is the sharing I did during August UPS in Singapore (as requested by some friends) 

My bf, 31, has a family history of heart attack. A few days after his birthday in April 2012, he felt dizzy, unstable and had difficulty breathing. I also forgot to mention that the left side of his body was numb. Took him to the hospital and his blood pressure was over 170! His ECG scan was irregular and due to all that, he had an emergency Angiogram procedure because he could get a stroke anytime if his blood pressure just keeps on rising.

After the procedure, he requested to go home. He was not allowed to move a lot, hence the picture he was on the wheelchair so he can move about.

He was again hospitalised for almost a month. Angiogram results showed no blockage in the heart at all. However, results from being hospitalised finalised the Doctors to charge him with high blood pressure, angina and anxiety that related to heart issues.

Still on medication but blood pressure was still high (158/95) even though after he changed his lifestyle, there was not much changes. Results remained high as per January 2013 reading and still failed his ECG scan every time.

At one point, he just stopped his medication end of last year and we looked for other alternatives. So we went to see a Chiropractor. Results? No improvement.

We didn't give up hope and kept on searching. He was complaining every time that he was in pain. I was in pain too just watching him suffer. I didn't know what to do, it just breaks my heart thinking I could lose the man I want to marry if I don't do something. So I did not give up hope.

So, sometime in May 2013, I gave him some Unicity products (Super Chlorophyll, Reviv, and Probionic) because as I am a Full Time student that was what I could afford first. Then we later switched to Bios Life C by end of May.

He had his 6 months review not long after that, and Doctors was amazed with his reading. After Unicity Products, his blood pressure and heart beat reading went back to normal (118/79). YAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!

After the good result, and proven with the holter device (I forgot to mention during the Seminar), he is discharged from the Heart Unit and his 3-6 months review has now been changed to yearly review for precautionary action. ALHAMDULILLAH!!!!!

Thank you Unicity for your world class products. Thank you for saving his life and I am now confident he will be there standing next to me on our wedding day

I spoke with Dr. Han a day before the Seminar, he said that "Heart attack will not just attack people over 40 or 60 years old. It attack ANYBODY. The youngest heart attack patient was 15-16 years old."

"Prevention is better than cure. Do not wait until you get it, then only will you start to prevent it." - Quoted by Happy Kat.

Start taking Unicity's world class products NOW. Life and time are the most valuable. And NO money can buy you the life back nor time.

Cheers everyone! Stay healthy! Be happy! Live your dream!


Pls PM me fore more information
christyfn@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment